The Advocacy Project is looking for six graduate students with a passion for social justice to work with AP’s community-based partner organizations in 2019. AP has deployed 305 Peace Fellows from 66 university programs since 2003.
Check out this year’s openings and apply below.
The deadline is March 1, 2019.
Fellows will help host organizations to publicize their work; launch an innovative pilot project for social change; strengthen their organizations; and expand their international network. In the process, Fellows will enjoy a unique first-hand experience that will benefit them academically and professionally. All positions are full-time and will last for 10 weeks (June- August).
All Fellows will receive a $1,000 stipend, plus health insurance. Travel and translation may also be covered where appropriate. We ask Fellows to attend a week of skills-training from experts in Washington in late May, complete two evaluations, and pay a $25 application fee to cover our servicing costs.
Contact our staff with questions at email@example.com or by phone +1 (202) 758-3328.
Our fellowship program is geared to graduate students who are studying for a Masters degree, although exceptions can be made. Essential qualifications include experience of international work; a knowledge of and interest in IT and social media; a commitment to human rights and advocacy; and an ability to work in a challenging environment. There are no geographic or nationality restrictions.
1. Go to the 2019 Openings page and choose a fellowship
2. Fill out the Application Form and email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Write Fellowship Application for (# (program) and your name as the subject line of your email. List your top three positions in order of preference.
4. Pay a $25 application fee by clicking the donate button on the top right of this page and follow instructions.
5. Questions? Contact us email@example.com or by phone: +1 (202) 758-3328.